Program Management Services build upon IEA’s Remote Monitoring and Operational Support Services and include those activities needed to look beyond day-to-day operational and maintenance issues to activities needed to ensure compliance and long-term care of customer’s Equipment. This includes environmental compliance, document management, root cause and corrective action programs as well as life cycle management.
Are Program Management services right for you? These services may be a fit if one or more of the following apply to your operations:
- Are you interested in a more critical approach to evaluating equipment failure? Is a formal Root Cause Analysis of interest?
- Do you need a way to capture and follow up on issues that are outside of the traditional maintenance program?
- Do you need annual estimates of operating and fuel costs, overhauls and a schedule of anticipated outages?
- Are you concerned about strategic or long range planning issues associated with your critical infrastructure?
- Are you subject to complex or burdensome regulatory reporting requirements?
- Would you benefit from being able to anticipate equipment obsolescence issues and plan for upgrades well ahead of the requirement to do so?